New Shroom News 2008
Matthew Gruchow firstname.lastname@example.org May 12, 2008
A pair of Sioux Falls teenagers on Friday night were arrested for ingesting psychedelic mushrooms, when one called police after feeling sick, police spokesman Sam Clemens said.
Police were called to 3510 S. Sertoma Ave., on a report of an overdose, Clemens said. Once inside the apartment they found more mushrooms, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, he said.
The male was complaining he was having some trouble breathing, Clemens said.
Jordan James Spier, 19 and Sara Angeline Pickard, 18, were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, and ingesting a controlled substance, Clemens said.